fill(NN, F, er, ed)¶
GenForm(API, form_name, config)¶
Generates input forms for new annotations and creates new annotations based on filled in forms.
Upon creation, takes in the config information for a new form.
- the API object of the LAF processor, so that the form creator can use its methods for creating files and issuing messages and accessing features.
form_name(string): the base name of the form to be created
config(dict): which nodes and feature data to fill the form with, which new feature columns to make.
Converts a filled in form into a set of new annotations.
Creates a form based on the information passed when creating this object.
Converts a list of node, value,feature entries to a string which can be saved as an annotation file.
The columns must be: nodeid, value, feature name, feature_label (optional), namespace (optional)
Extracts feature information for selected features.
The information returned consists of value lists, number of occurrences, and an summary spreadsheet.
Upon creation, re-initializes the laf processor with requested features plus some needed features.
A dictionary directing the feature study. Contains:
- a list of features to be studied. It is a list of feature names
- a set of absence values, i.e. values like
unknownthat somehow count as the absence of a value.
- VALUE_THRESHOLD: a parameter that indicates how many distinct values to list in the summary.
Create the feature information.
Based on the study information given at the creation of the FeatureDoc object, a set of files is created.
- A tab separated overview of statistical feature/value information.
- For each feature, a file with its values and number of occurrences.
- A file of node types and the features they carry.